Sunday 30 October 2011

Kickboxing Cheltenham Testimonials

Dont just take our word for it :-) here are few testimonials about our classes.

With over 30 testimonial's registered from students of MSD Evolution martial arts academy, we hope this will reassure you in you decision to try our academy.

"They're excellent ! The new vacinity and equipment is exceptional. MSD FOR LIFE !!!!!!! ........." Ed Squire (Kickboxing)
"MSD is great ! With superb instruction !!" Dave Mcleen (Karate)
"MSD Evolution is absolutly great way to keep fit and i really enjoy the class. I would highly recommed them!" Liz P (Kickboxing)
"MSD have a fantastic facility and all the members are very friendly, Im learning lots about myself and also martial arts." Adam G (Kickboxing & MMA)
"Since starting at MSD two years ago my son has improved his concerntration and co-ordination skills and he loves it!!" DW (Kenpo cadets Karate)
"MSD is a very friendly club with a fantastic mix of practical and cardio! I highly recommend MSD to everyone!" Hamish H (Kickboxing)
"MSD has excellent and very supportive instructors and have given my child so much more confidence! They're great!" Mel H (kenpo caedts Karate)
"MSD Evolution is loads of fun and really friendly. It's a brilliant place to learn martial arts....!" Steve P (Kickboxing, MMA and Karate)
"MSD are very professionally organised and run. With a great friendly atmosphere, great facilities and experienced instructors." Tony H (Kickboxing)
"MSD Evolution are truly amazing - My daughters are fit and confident to the dedication of the MSD Team. Thank you." Jo P (Little Dragons, Kenpo Cadets and kidskickboxing)
"I think that MSD is very exciting and I love training with Mike. I really like doing all the techniques and I will carry on training until I get the black belt!" Matt P (Adults Karate)
"I enjoy MSD because it opens peoples eyes to something new! It gives you a better feeling about yourself and to do it with such friendly people is even better!" Johnathon C (Kickboxing)
"MSD has fantastc new facilities with a range of fun activities to do. Friendly environment which is both welcoming and encouraging !" Joanne S (Kickboxing) 

http://www.msdkickboxing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment